DECIPHER THE CANTICLES OF THE YULETIDE SEASON
(Guess the Songs of Christmas) Questions
DECIPHER THE CANTICLES
OF THE YULETIDE SEASON
(Guess the Songs of Christmas)
1. Exclamation, Member of the Round Table with missing areas.
2. Boulder of the Tinkling Metal Spheres.
3. Vehicular Homicide was Committed on Dad's Mom by a Precipitous Darling.
4. Wanted in December: Top Forward Incisors.
5. The Apartment of Two Psychiatrists.
6. The Lad is a Diminutive Percussionist.
7. Sir Lancelot with Laryngitis.
8. Cup-shaped Instruments Fashioned of a Whitish Metallic Element.
9. Exclamation, Small Israeli Urban Center.
10. Far Off in a Hay Bin.
11. Kong, Lear, and Cole -- That's Us !
12. Duodecimal Enumeration of the Passage of the Yuletide Season.
13. Leave the Broadcast from an Elevation.
14. Our Fervent hope is that you thoroughly Enjoy your Yuletide Season
15. Listen, the Winged Heavenly Messengers are Proclaiming Tunefully.
16. Jubilation to the Entire Terrestrial Globe.
17. Do You Perceive the Same Vibrations that Stimulate My Auditory Sense
18. Parent was Observed Osculating a Red Coated Unshaven Teamster.
19. May the Deity Bestow an Absence of Fatigue to Mild Male Humans.
20. An Event that Arrived on a Cloudless Witching Hour.
21. Uncouth Dolf with the Flaming Proboscis is Aware of the Nature of
22. As the Guardians of the Woolly Animals Protected their Charges in the
23. I beheld a Trio of Nautical Vessels Moving in this Direction.
24. Small, Wingless, Bloodsucking Insect that has a Pater in the Armada.
25. Punch out the Passages
here for a plain text
copy of questions
Go to the Canticles
Tell me your favorite party